The resounding success that Tik Tok is currently experiencing with young people means that the number of its users is increasing considerably day by day. This is why we offer you in this tutorial to discover the different tips for adding text in a video.
HOW TO ADD TEXT ON TIKTOK?
The first method of inserting text into a Tik Tok Video is to use the features of BeeCut. This video editing software allows you to add a caption to your footage in just a few clicks. Relatively simple and easy to use, this tool also offers you the possibility of adding effects to your text.
- To proceed, first, go to the official website of this video editor and then download the program to your smartphone.
- Once the software is installed, you will be able to open it with a swipe of your finger on the corresponding icon.
- Then click on “Import” to access the Import File before inserting it on the track.
- All you have to do is click on the “Text” tab to choose the font that suits you.
- The simple act of pressing Export will finally allow you to finalize the procedure and save it in your smartphone’s database.
Use the Tik Tok app
There is an easier way to put text on videos you post to Tik Tok. First, download this application by going to Google Play or the App Store depending on the operating system you are using.
- Then select the cross-shaped icon at the bottom of the interface and click on the button that starts recording.
- You also have the option to directly upload a video that has already been recorded and that is available on your hard drive.
- When shooting is started, press “Aa” then enter the text you want to scroll through your sequence.
- A simple push on the “Share” button will allow you to finalize your video and make it available to your community on Tik Tok.