Une page d’accueil qui vous donne des boutons ? Venez découvrir comment réorganiser la page d’accueil de son iPhone équipé d’iOS 15 et comment supprimer les pages inutiles.
With the iOS 15 update, users can further customize their iPhone home screen. How to do it? We take stock.
How do I rearrange the Home screen on iOS 15?
With the new iOS 15 updates, revamping your iPhone home screen is a snap. To get there, here are the steps to follow:
– Long press on the home screen to access “Jiggle” mode;
– Drag the app icon to move it to the desired location;
– Click on the “Finish” button in the upper right corner of the screen to exit “Jiggle” mode;
In short, home screen reorganization is accomplished in seconds. Note that it is possible to add additional apps or widgets to your iPhone home screen. To do this, here is the procedure to follow:
– Long press on the home screen;
– Click on the “+” button in the upper left corner of the screen;
– Choose the app or widget to add to the home screen;
How do I delete pages from the Home screen on iOS 15?
If you want to remove pages from your home screen, just follow these steps:
– Access the “Jiggle” mode;
– Tap on the row of dots representing the pages of your home screen;
– Check the page to delete;
– Click on the button”-“;
– Press “Finish”.
When you delete a page located on the Home screen, the apps remain in the app library and are not deleted from your iPhone.As a reminder, Apple also launched iPadOS 15, WatchOS 8, tvOS 15, and macOS Monterey.