DISCOVER ALL THE SONGS AND MUSIC OF CINDERELLA ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO!
On Amazon Prime Video, you can see Cinderella! Continue reading to learn where you can find all of Cinderella’s music. With singer Camilla Cabello, Frozen star Idina Menzel, and Pierce Brosnan, director Kay Cannon updated the traditional fairy tale Cinderella to 2021. the Mamma Mia!
Cabello’s Cinderella navigates through the tale’s standard offerings, including the prince, godmother, and members of the royal family, in this reshuffle’s plot. While the dialogue has been panned by critics, there is universal consensus that the movie’s musical sequences are improving.
Cinderella has a mix of classic music from all decades, from Madonna’s “Material Girl” to Nico & Vinz’s “Am I Wrong,” as well as original songs produced for the movie, including the single centerpiece, “Million to One,” which Cabello co-wrote and sang. Here is a list of all the songs from Cinderella.
WHAT ARE THE SONGS AND MUSIC OF CINDERELLA ON AMAZON PRIME VIDEO?
- “Rhythm Nation” by Janet Jackson / “You Gotta Be” by Desiree – Both songs are played at the start of the movie as a mash-up.
- Camila Cabello’s “Million to One” – An original song written for the movie by Scott Harris and Cabello.
- “The New Barry” by Ben Bailey Smith – Smith raps about what’s to come or what has already happened in history, providing an interlude between the next aspect of the story.
- Queen’s “Somebody to Love” – Sung in the movie by Nicholas Galitzine, Prince Robert has just been told by King Rowan that he must marry out of obligation if he wants to be the next king, but he wants to marry my love.
- Madonna’s “Material Girl” – Vivian is frustrated with Cinderella and tries to make her and her daughters understand that the only way for a woman to rise in society is to marry a rich man.
- “Shot at the Crown” by Ben Bailey Smith – The purpose of this rap is to prepare audiences and townspeople for the ball.
- “Am I Wrong” by Nico & Vinz – Cinderella, Prince Robert, Vivian and the rest of the troupe join in this performance, singing at the top of their lungs.
- “Million To One (Reprise)” – Cabello sings this cover after Prince Robert bought her dress and invited her to the ball to meet other people.
- “Shining Star” by Earth, Wind & Fire – “Shining Star” marks the entry of Fab G of Billy Porter, who sings to Cinderella before, during, and after magically transforming one of her dress models and having sent to the ball.
- “Whatta Man” by Salt-N-Pepa ft. In Vogue / ”Seven Army Nation” by White Stripes – This mash-up is sung at the start of the royal ball.
- “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran – “Perfect” is a duet sung by Cabello and Galitzine during the ball, as Cinderella and Prince Robert dance together.
- “Perfect (Reprise)” – Cabello and Galitzine sing it briefly after Cinderella turns down Robert’s offer.
- Idina Menzel’s “Dream Girl” – An original song written for Cinderella, Menzel’s Vivian sings this song after realizing her stepdaughter has turned down the prince’s offer to follow her dreams.
- Ben Bailey Smith’s “Shoe Made of Glass” – Smith rapped “Shoe Made of Glass” after Cinderella left her glass slipper behind at the ball and sought to find her in the kingdom.
- “Million to One” / ”Could Have Been Me” by The Struts – This is a mashup sung by Cabello and Galitzine as Cinderella rushes to town in time to meet Queen Tatiana.
- Jennifer Lopez’s “Let’s Get Loud” – With lead vocals by Cabello, “Let’s Get Loud” is the final song and is performed after all the happy endings at the end of the movie.